Make an adorable and easy baby romper with inseam pockets with this boho baby romper pattern! It’s super stylish, quick to sew and very comfortable to wear for your baby. Perfect for the beginner sewer. AND, this pattern includes a FREE bandana pattern!
The romper pattern is for sizes premie to 5 or 6 years old.
- Printer, sewing machine
- woven or knit fabric of your choice:
Premie to NB: 1/2 yd
0-3 M to 6-12 M: 3/4 yd
12-18 M to 2-3T: 1 yd
3-4 T to 5-6 T: 1 1/2 yd
- 1/4 inch width elastic:
Premie to 6-12M: 2 feet,
12-18M to 5-6T: 2 3/4 feet
The boho baby romper pattern comes in a PDF file and received immediately after purchase includes:
- Full supply list
- Super easy print-and-cut pattern
- Super easy step-by-step instructions with clear photo illustrations of how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the pieces, and of course, how to sew it!
- a glossary of terms for beginner sewers
- Several “tips and rifts” throughout the pattern that allow you the freedom to make changes if you would like!
- FREE bandana bib pattern!
Share this Pin on Pinterest!