Looking for a cute frog sewing pattern? This instantly downloadable printable pattern’s finished size is 44cm ( 17½”) and includes a step-by-step tutorial. Skill level: intermediate.
The frog sewing pattern includes clear photos for easy-to-follow instructions for those with basic sewing skills. You can use any fabrics that you want for this adorable frog sewing pattern!
This PDF pattern (14mb) includes:
- 4 sheets of full size pattern
- Layout sheet
- The instructions of making the frog
- The instructions of making tie
- A guide on how to use pattern
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- This pattern
- 1/3 yard (30cm) of 44″ (112cm) wide main fabric, I used green flannel
- 8″ (20cm) of 11″ (28cm) wide constrasting fabric, I used white corduroy
- 12″ (30cm) square fabric for the tie
- 2x 10mm black buttons for the eyes
- Embroidery floss in red or orange
- Matching thread
- Polyfill for stuffing
- Printer with A4 or letter paper (8½” x 11″)
- General sewing skills
GET IT ON ETSY
(Please note this is a PDF file ONLY
and not a finished product.)
Share this Pin on Pinterest!