This easy small teddy bear pattern is perfect for beginners (although some teddy bear making experience would be advantageous).
Rocko is an adorable easy small teddy bear pattern available as a printable PDF sewing pattern on Etsy. Its size is only approximately 4″ tall (10 cm). So, it’s small and simple, quick to sew. So, you can make many with ease!
Also, it contains 7 pages of clear instructions, including a video tutorial and lots of tips to help the novice. And, it would only take about a day to create, two at most.
You would need the following supplies in order to create this cutie:
- 7×9” piece of 1/2” ultra sparse mohair
- 2×2” piece of felt (footpads)
- 5 Mini T cotterpins
- 6 – ½” joint discs
- 4 – 3/8” joint discs
- 5mm black glass eyes (1 pair)
- Artificial sinew or strong waxed floss (for eyes & closing head)
- Pearle cotton (for nose, mouth)
- Upholstery thread to match fabric backing (for hand sewing, closing seams & attaching ears)
- Stainless steel mini shot or glass beads (optional)
Click on the pink button above to get this loveable teddy on Etsy. Or check out our other recommended teddy bear sewing patterns.
Share this Pin on Pinterest!