This cute stuffed dinosaur sewing pattern is available as an instantly download PDF on Etsy! The finished size is about 12½” tall x 10″ long (32cm x 25cm).
This is a full size pattern that includes a step by step tutorial with a lot of in-progress photos, so it is easy to follow.
The sewing pattern is relatively simple — it includes only seven pieces, but turns out a cute dinosaur with a perfect figure.
It is also a fabric-saving project that 1/3 yard of 52″+ wide of fabric can make two.
To make one, you’ll need:
- The stuffed dinosaur sewing pattern
- 12″ long x 26″ wide (30 x 66cm) of fabric
- A small cotton scrap for the nostrils, in baby pink or light beige
- Two 7~10mm black buttons for the eyes (If for young children, use felt or embroidered eyes instead)
- Polyfill for stuffing
- Fine point fabric marker
- Sewing machine with matching thread
- Printer with letter (or A4) size paper
- General sewing requirements
This pattern will be available for instant download when your purchase is confirmed.
Share this Pin on Pinterest!