This baby onesie pattern is so easy to sew; perfect for the confident beginner sewer! It’s available as an instantly downloadable PDF file from Etsy. You can decide whether to make it with short sleeves for the summer months or long sleeves for the little one to be warm and cosy during the cold winter months.
The baby onesie pattern is made for babies from preemie up to 3 months.
It includes a full photo tutorial which shows you how to sew this pattern together. Also, it has the actual pattern pieces for cutting out after printed. You can print just the size you like, including an A0 format if you need a print shop copy.
The pattern has two binding techniques – choose either one you’re most comfortable with.
To make the baby onsie pattern, you will need:
- Knit fabric: Although many types will work, we suggest a cotton jersey knit:
– 0.5 yards for sizes Preemie to 9-12M
– 0.75 yards for sizes 12-18M to 2-3T
- 0.13 yards (for all sizes) knit fabric for binding: a stretchy jersey knit works for this, lightweight rib knit will as well.
- 3 sets of snaps: we suggest size 14 (aka: 5/16″ or 8mm)
- Sewing machine
- Overlock machine / serger (If you don’t own one, you can use a small zig-zag stitch in place of the serged seam)
After purchasing it, you will receive the baby onesie pattern via email from Etsy immediately. Simply download and print it on a standard letter or A4 size paper. All instructions are in the file for printing and assembly.
Share this Pin on Pinterest!