This is the cutest little stuffed cow sewing pattern and super easy to make, as long as you have some basic sewing skills!
The head is fastened to the body, so you can make it toward either right or left when sewing (you cannot turn it after finishing though).
It’s about 11″ (28 cm) tall, excluding its ears and little horns.
The full-size pattern has an easy to follow step-by-step tutorial & clear photos.
This pattern (PDF, 17.5mb) includes:
- 4 sheets of full size pattern
- Layout sheet
- Step by step instructions with 60+ color photos
- A guide on how to use pattern
To make this sewing project pattern you’ll need:
- This pattern
- Main fabric, 1/4 yard (23cm) of 44″ (110cm) wide printed cotton
- Contrasting fabric, 11″ (28cm) of 21″ (53cm) solid-color linen
- Two small black buttons (or felt scraps) for the eyes
- Two small wooden buttons for the nostrils
- Polyfill for stuffing
- Matching thread
- Printer with A4 or Letter paper (8½” x 11″)
- General sewing requirements
GET IT ON ETSY
(Please note this is a PDF file ONLY
and not a finished product.)